Monday, September 3, 2007

So how is it that....

October 21, 2006 - Saturday
So how is it that....
those that claim to be representing Christgo to church on sunday talk the talk but then spend their friday and saturday nights hollern at the Captain, vodka, and gin n tonic on some ice?
Which side of the fence are you riding? Your balance may be alright for now, but believe you me it won't be on point for too long (you're bound to crash and burn) You'll fall and I fear to think which side you may land on.But God don't put up with those that claim to be living for Him one day, then cursen and defiling the next.
And just cuz it may look good in the flesh it aint always good for your soul..where's your self control?
Your motives are nothing but selfish as you continue on this ramage of "i done bumped my head and lost my mind". Let me dress all sluttish, I think i'll go out and get crunk tonight..Oh snap let me shake my bootay all up on some dude not knowen what that does to him...I think i'll start cussen cuz I don't care how unattractive i look".. WAKE UP~
You're either hot or cold..there is no inbetween. As for the lukewarm, they will be spewed out of His mouth. WOAH.
(My intentions are not to judge , point fingers, nor riducule. I just call it like I see it cuz I cant' help but notice that some are slippen. It's more and more evident that things are starting to become Exposed, and just remember whatever is done in the dark that YOU may think nobody knows about..will be made known in the Light. I pray this moves deep in some of you reading this blog and God begins cleaning up some areas in your life. I don't walk on eggshells so if I step on toes it's cuz My Lord gave me the words to deliver cuz you need to know..)

No comments: