Monday, September 3, 2007

Meditate on the scribbles from the pen..the scribbles from within

August 21, 2006 - Monday
meditate on the scribbles from the pen..the scribbles from within


This first one really makes me laugh just thinken about it cuz i was messen around like I was a rapper putten it DOWN. haha so it's entitled my random rap (it is what it is)..drop a beat

Look God it's like I'm really trippen and right now i could use some divine intervention.
Please won't you help me I'm not tryna break but i don't know how much more of this I can take.
Too much is in the way and it's foggen up my vision.
The warrior in me went GHOST and is missing..in action and I really need to press through this distraction..but what's it gonna take to get a reaction from You God can you hear me?
Are you listening? are You there God?
My cars broke down and the signs point to nowhere. lift me right up out of all the dirt and debris, the trash, the trauma, the hurts yes please.
Weak in my own strength i cannot do this on my own. I can't stay centered on the mistakes and opportunities blown.
My heart beats for You but I'm begging i'm pleading ..come mend this broken heart that lies torn and bleeding. (jru-8/20)

This one is my jump off and i'm a little bit in love with it.
A love to fall into
How can it be that when You look at me you know my start to finish, my beginning to end?My rise and my fall-I cannot take this all in.

This love so high, so deep, and so wide. Not even with my wee little eye would I be able to spy a love like Yours.

For a love like this cannot be sold, bought, or worn. It cannot be broken, shaken, tattered or torn. You know my next step, my next thought, my next word, my next move.

And yet i find myself frightened yet fascinated at the same time. To surrender, to let go, to completely turn all that I am over to You.

For surrender means exposure, equals in transparent openness to gain a oneness with You. i cannot fathom this love, yet i have dreamed of this love, but am i worthy of this love?

I'm bi-polar to this love but i cannot live life without Your love. So please Oh please strengthen and fashion me in love. You know my dreams, my desires, my hopes and aspirations.

My hiddent secrets and whispered lies, there's none that escapes Your knowledge. So with this higher than me forseeing ability tell me Lord how long will it be before i let this love, Your love truely captivate me?

Jennie Ingram 8/20

No comments: